Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Runaway Sewing Machine

Sewing is always a challenge when you have kids but especially if you have Hannah. She is into everything! I am in the process (have been for some time) of making Hannah the cutest little dress. Since she is not growing at a fast pace I don't have to rush and it is a good thing since I can't seem to find the time to finished it. Well the other day I was sewing the hem of the ruffle and what do you know but the machine starts sewing at full speed!!!! I am thinking, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" Yep. You guessed it...Hannah. She is on the floor underneath the table "helping" me sew. I did the fastest thing possible to save the poor dress and reached over and shut the power to the machine down. Needless to say the dress is still not finished. Hannah helps me around the house a lot. She dusts my coffee table (as she crawls between the opening in the middle), cleans out my kitchen drawer (taking everything out to explore it all), and even helps me keep my floors clean (can seem to find the smallest thing that the broom or vaccum left behind). Who needs a maid when you have Hannah?

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love your outlook on things!

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete